Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! Empty
PostSubject: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 1:55 pm

Ok here are the pics I took this morning from the snowfall we had yesterday!!  happy I had a blast walking around with all that snow! About a foot high!!!  yay 
Took the pics before it all melt down as the sun is shining like crazy! I loved it so!!! walking and hearing the crunch of the snow under my feet!!!  cheerleading That was so much better than our 1st snowfall!

So here they are:

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 96JAeve

Few cows on the right occupying the front paddock, the main part of the herd is in the back paddock. We split the herd between the bulls.

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! Dk3J7O6

Logs we have to saw once our band sawmill will be fixed... looked at the tracking today but UPS still says the delivery is delayed because of the weather and they still don't know when it will delivered.

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 2kr434N

Path toward the back paddock

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! JGVZ1kb

Harry (with the yellow tag) one of the bull we raised and his 2 girlfriends!  laughtotear

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! K3xNak6

A blue jay!!!  woohoo just wish the zoom was bigger, I did crop the pic to see him better he was perched where we feed them so in front of our house!  dazzled

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! A2pn8Y1

My car! As it was parked sticking out of the carport I got bunch of snow on it!!!  giggling

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! V9rH3Dt

The tractor next to the trailer we use to transport the boards we saw to where we sell them.

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 0GBqj3W

our bird "café"  you can see the boldest birds who stayed when I tried to take the pics. A pity that I couldn't snatch the pic when they were all there! You should see them crowding the place, eating on the ground the seeds we toss for them (somehow they seem to like to eat on the ground as well) and eating at the feeders! There are so many of them that it looks like we raise them in their own little paddock!  lmao Actually the little fencing was only set up so that when we let the horses loose they don't go fooling with the feeders!

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! DtlWkK8

The horses in their paddock and further the coral with its barn. The cow have access to it and they did use it when it was snowing hard.

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EpuUS8j

The bales behind our house. We're getting low so hopefully it will be a short winter!

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EAafx5P

Coming back from the back paddock toward the house. I bent down to try to capture the amount of snow on the path!!!!  fangirl

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! YUN3XT4

Again I tried to crop the pic to see better my little birdies! Another blue jay perched on the fencing, while the other one was in the tree. Don't know if they were a couple, I have to check what the female looks like.

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! HgjJDsh

Snow makes everything beautiful... even a dead weed!!!  dazzled

This ends my "show and tell"!  winks Hope you enjoyed!
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:37 pm

Merry wrote:
Ok here are the pics I took this morning from the snowfall we had yesterday!! happy I had a blast walking around with all that snow! About a foot high!!! yay
Took the pics before it all melt down as the sun is shining like crazy! I loved it so!!! walking and hearing the crunch of the snow under my feet!!! cheerleading That was so much better than our 1st snowfall!

'Finally'! I've got the time to reply! tired
Wow! Did you ever get a big dump of Snow! shockscream
It looks sooo Beautiful! ddream
Yeah! It's about a foot deep! shockscream
"The crunch of snow under your boots"! happy

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 96JAeve

Few cows on the right occupying the front paddock, the main part of the herd is in the back paddock. We split the herd between the bulls.

The Cows are having fun in the Snow! laughtotear

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! Dk3J7O6

Logs we have to saw once our band sawmill will be fixed... looked at the tracking today but UPS still says the delivery is delayed because of the weather and they still don't know when it will delivered.

Beautiful looking Logs! ddream
They look big and meaty! shockscream
The trees 'here' are not that fat! lostemp
Your trees are more like Vancouver Island type of trees!
What length do you have them cut at?
Hope you get the sawmill part soon! fingcross

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 2kr434N

Path toward the back paddock

Pretty looking picture! ddream

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! JGVZ1kb

Harry (with the yellow tag) one of the bull we raised and his 2 girlfriends! laughtotear
I've never seen your Cows close-up before! thumbup
I see Harry with his yellow tag! Grin
Is 'George' in the picture!? Grin
Your house looks lovely at the top of the hill! ddream - You're able to watch your horses from the house! ddream
Kinda like your birdies at their feeder! Grin

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! K3xNak6

A blue jay!!! woohoo just wish the zoom was bigger, I did crop the pic to see him better he was perched where we feed them so in front of our house! dazzled
I see the Blue Jay! Grin

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! A2pn8Y1

My car! As it was parked sticking out of the carport I got bunch of snow on it!!! giggling
Your car looks very much like my car! Grin
That light green ornamental tree, looks like the kind of scented ornamental tree hanging from the rear view mirror! laughtotear - I know you're the fart family! laughtotear

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! V9rH3Dt

The tractor next to the trailer we use to transport the boards we saw to where we sell them.
I see the trailer that you transport the boards on! Grin

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 0GBqj3W

our bird "café" you can see the boldest birds who stayed when I tried to take the pics. A pity that I couldn't snatch the pic when they were all there! You should see them crowding the place, eating on the ground the seeds we toss for them (somehow they seem to like to eat on the ground as well) and eating at the feeders! There are so many of them that it looks like we raise them in their own little paddock! lmao Actually the little fencing was only set up so that when we let the horses loose they don't go fooling with the feeders!
Yup! I see the birds that are part of your flock! Grin
Your horses like to fool with the feeders! laughtotear

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! DtlWkK8

The horses in their paddock and further the coral with its barn. The cow have access to it and they did use it when it was snowing hard.

I see a horse dining! Grin
I've never seen that barn before! Grin cheerleading

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EpuUS8j

The bales behind our house. We're getting low so hopefully it will be a short winter!

At first sight, I thought the bales were your logs! laughtotear
Maybe, the money can buy more bales of hay, if needed! Grin

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EAafx5P

Coming back from the back paddock toward the house. I bent down to try to capture the amount of snow on the path!!!! fangirl

Yup! That looks like one sh*t load of snow! laughtotear

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! YUN3XT4

Again I tried to crop the pic to see better my little birdies! Another blue jay perched on the fencing, while the other one was in the tree. Don't know if they were a couple, I have to check what the female looks like.

Yup! I see the Blue Jay, and the tweets! Grin

Merry wrote:
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! HgjJDsh

Snow makes everything beautiful... even a dead weed!!! dazzled

This ends my "show and tell"! winks Hope you enjoyed!
That dead weed looks like a microphone! laughtotear
Thanks for the neat-o pic's, Merry! blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 7:46 am

ywelcome Glad you enjoyed the visit! happy

The logs:
We cut them 8 foot 2 so that the company or people we sell to can get a real 8 ft board out of it

The cows in horse paddock:

No Georges isn't there. We can't leave Harry neither the other bull we raised and kept with him. He gets real mad! laughtotear  like they are ALL my girls and I don't share! lmao

So we let Harry with 2 younger cows we have and the other bull that we didn't name, we give him I guess about 10 cows and Georges get the others.

That helps because Georges is getting old and it's a way to keep him going.

Yes, from the house we can see the cows in their paddock pretty much in front of the house (the big red barn being right in front of the house), and the horses as they are on the left side of the house.

My Car:

Getting old (it's from 2002) we keep it running by fixing it each time it needs. Good enough for me!

The little green Christmas tree is a garden light solar powered Grin

"The barn" you see in the pics where the horses are eating, is the "enclosed" part of the coral. That is where we keep anyone who is sick or hurt its leg.

Millie wrote:
That dead weed looks like a microphone! laughtotear

lmao  indeed!  laughtotear
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyMon Feb 07, 2022 7:12 pm

You got quite an operation going there at the Ranch!
You even got a Hospital for the Cows! Grin
I wouldn't want to be around when a Bull gets MAD!  runsoff
Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyTue Feb 08, 2022 3:13 pm

Merry wrote:
The logs:
We cut them 8 foot 2 so that the company or people we sell to can get a real 8 ft board out of it
I understand!  yes

Merry wrote:
My Car:
Getting old (it's from 2002) we keep it running by fixing it each time it needs. Good enough for me!

My (year 2000 Toyota Rav4) car is good enough for me too! Grin
I've had it for 5 1/2 years, and have only needed to replace the battery and the windshield wipers on it! Grin
I only paid $2,200. for it!  happy

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 2:32 pm

That was a great deal! Hubby changed another part this past weekend. I had a problem with my transmission i guess. It wouldn't change gear (it's an automatic so it's got to do it itself) and I was getting stuck which was a hazard when turning left!  shockscream
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 11:19 pm

It's good you got your hubby to crawl under your car!  Grin
I don't understand "hazard when turning left" ? question
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 6:56 pm

Well, if I turn left I'm getting in the middle of the road (like when I was to turn left at an intersection) and if suddenly the car doesn't want to move forward I'm stuck and could be hit by a car suddenly arriving.

Fortunately hubby fixed it all up and my car is working perfectly well again!  happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!   Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winter Wonderland 2nd Snowfall!!!
Page 1 of 1