Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

2022 First Snowfall!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

2022 First Snowfall! Empty
PostSubject: 2022 First Snowfall!   2022 First Snowfall! EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 5:19 pm

2022 First Snowfall! B48x7Ge

Happy
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: 2022 First Snowfall!   2022 First Snowfall! EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 7:50 pm

Oh! WOW! That's a picture perfect post card! ddream
You even got some Cows in the picture!  Hihi
I see 'firewood'! - Do you heat-up your home with firewood!?  reading
And, I see your big trailer that you transport Cows in!  Hihi
GREAT pic', Merry!  ddream

Oh! And I forgot about the subject "2022 First Snowfall"!
Yes! I see the snow, Merry!  Hihi
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: 2022 First Snowfall!   2022 First Snowfall! EmptyFri Feb 04, 2022 1:30 pm

thkyou Millie! that was a dusting but this morning I got better pics! Took them before it's all gone as the sun is shinning bright! 

The logs are not for firewood but for sawing and selling. We can't heat with firewood anymore cuz the insurance add too much for allowing us that kind of heating. They say the potential of hazard is too high!  thumbdown more like it's a good excuse to increase their rate... to be able to heat the house with firewood we would have to have an outdoor furnace. But up to now, we don't have what it take to purchase one of those big suckers'.

Yep, the big trailer is to transport cattle. We had bought it when we first started as we had found a good deal for a herd about 4 hours from home. It is capable of taking a lot and you have compartments insides so you can close some of them to keep the calves safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2022 First Snowfall!   2022 First Snowfall! Empty

Back to top Go down

2022 First Snowfall!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tea Party :: Welcome To Hobbiton!-
Jump to: