Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Eagle Sighting in The Shire!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Eagle Sighting in The Shire! Empty
PostSubject: Eagle Sighting in The Shire!   Eagle Sighting in The Shire! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 2:45 pm

It's by the Grace of God that I was able to take the pics below! 

Daughter & I saw a bald eagle resting in one of our paddocks from our deck dazzled  First looked real good with the binoculars  fangirl Then, I decided to go take a closer look  inspects

While going I was asking " please Lord make him stay". But with all the excitement  crazy (I so love eagles) I had forgotten to take my camera & realized it once at the gate!  sad  I ran back to the house cryhard pleading with God to make the eagle wait  winks 

I grabbed my camera but didn't have the time to get the bigger zoom. It took me quite some time as he was pretty far back in the paddock.  tired

So I kept saying the same prayer!  please 

A calf was able to stare at him like about 10 feet from him and the eagle was just staying omg , but when I tried to get closer he decided to fly away.  teary

I followed  and saw him perched on a tree close to our back paddock.  inspects 

Here I went for a longer walk tired praying " please Lord give me a 2nd chance pleads " and that's when I was able to get nicely close and took several shots, couldn't help to be a little shaky lostmarble  with the excitement!  giggling 

Then, the eagle visibly got tired of being on the spotlight  dazzled and left. 

I followed took few more pics while he was flying, heard him cry as he kept flying. What a great blessing!  fangirl 

Eagle Sighting in The Shire! M3YU54g

Eagle Sighting in The Shire! 53Nemge

Eagle Sighting in The Shire! B4Udr4v

Eagle Sighting in The Shire! AR2IxKQ
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Sighting in The Shire!   Eagle Sighting in The Shire! EmptyTue Mar 29, 2022 11:00 pm

I can just imagine you running around like a Chicken without a head!  laughtotear
You got all the way to the gate before you realized you had  no camera!  laughtotear  
Eagle Sighting in The Shire! Giphy
It's a wonder you didn't slip on a cow pie!  laughtotear

Neat looking Eagle, Merry!  dazzled
Thanks for the pic's!  hug
Neat to heard him cry while he was in the air too!  ddream
beeheart
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Sighting in The Shire!   Eagle Sighting in The Shire! EmptyMon Apr 18, 2022 7:01 pm

ywelcome Millie glad you enjoyed!

Millie wrote:
It's a wonder you didn't slip on a cow pie!  Eagle Sighting in The Shire! 3195446619

lmao could have happened!!! or worse falling face down on one!  laughtotear

Yup, it was an awesome experience!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagle Sighting in The Shire!   Eagle Sighting in The Shire! Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagle Sighting in The Shire!
Page 1 of 1