Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

The Monsters of the Shire!! :0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 Empty
PostSubject: The Monsters of the Shire!! :0   The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 3:19 pm

There's part of our Shire that is .... creepy!  shockscream There's monsters hiding, waiting for the right moment to strike you! Though, Hobbits are known to be cautious folks,  scared sometimes one ventures just a bit carelessly and   runsoff

So, here is what happened, as Merry was going to feed her beloved Nala, she was ferociously attack by a vicious monster who was waiting to get her while she was too busy feeding Nala!

Suddenly, Merry felt the atrocious sting of the monster's bite! And she ....  cursing yells cursing in other milder words... you piece of S--T, D---N wasp!!!  cursing blowup cursing
Fortunately, no young Hobbits were around to here her venting!!!  omg 

Here is the aftermath pictures of this deadly encounter  awestruck with the "Evil Wasp" coming out of Quenya Land of Shadow, not far from the gates of Mordor!

Merry was bitten on the knuckle of her pinkie (left hand). It quickly got swollen, but she succeeded to remove her wedding band just before it was too late with some soap! Gandalf gave her a herbal remedy to help control the infection and told her to apply some Calamine. 

This happened yesterday, and it's still very painful, she has trouble not to scratch as it's very itchy at times. The pics were taken when her hand had rested a bit, so it wasn't as swollen as right now! The whitish parts on her hand are the residues of the Calamine.  shockscream 

Travelers take heed!!!, beware of the evil monsters hiding in the Shire since the darkness has covered Middle Earth!!!  scary  

The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 75278338_2431555667062213_2467555593129295872_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_oc=AQm6B861HDqOOY-zS3xnWyJixrSfm0siVKT4HG0XNbYrdUiQQ0HdqeKBBBafurvhvn4&_nc_ht=scontent.fslc2-1

The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 73498099_2431555843728862_2273741809463066624_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQkqzMzcBQigINFjHenOI_qS5q2BLo1mYjFPsSDENZTCsVe3HgJtXN_CHNy3GTUMr3c&_nc_ht=scontent.fslc2-1

The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 75636080_2431556043728842_6514495412617871360_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQlmOx7zJut-DEvdw4zvBxYJT58dAJgQa-9uJGUz68XR58_wV4HJTShj3j-exDIpUJk&_nc_ht=scontent.fslc2-1
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of the Shire!! :0   The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Holy! Moley! Merry! YOU GOT BIT BY a MONSTER!!  
That's because the evil monsters are hiding in the Shire since the  shockscream  darkness has covered Middle Earth!!!  shockscream
Oh! How your hand got all swollen up!!!   cryhard ...like a balloon!  shockscream
You mustn't use that hand until all the swoolen has gone away, Merry!!  comfort
(Your right hand is a good place to put your wedding band until the swelling is gone!  yes )

Good! Gosh! I've never heard you swear so much in all my life!!  laughtotear

A long long long time ago, I was just exiting the feed store with a sack of Goat mash, when I got stung on the neck by just a tiny wasp!  cryhard
Those wasps cause some horrible excruciating pain!!  cryhard  
I can see why you'd be swearing like an old sailor!  laughtotear
Whenever I cross the threshold of a feed store, I'm cautious about not getting stung again!  cryhard  

Here's an Ice Cream Cone to make you feel better, Merry!  blowkiss
The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcXY8X5XWsXYIoNgcAwUQTpZCCs0L1nI5A-ms2QtDkW3hm-VAL&s
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of the Shire!! :0   The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 EmptyMon Nov 18, 2019 9:56 am

thkyou for the ice cream!!!  eat

I'm back on track now!  happy  yesterday, it had already gone down to almost normal, today it's normal!  vhappy  Dang it hurt! and yesterday when it wasn't really hurting anymore, it was so itchy!!!  lostmarble

yep, you were right, when I kept myself from doing anything with my left hand (on Saturday, I had made buns no matter what   crazy) it helped a lot! I also put a herbal ointment that does wonders on burns, well, i guess it works real good for wasp bite as well!  voila

Boy, those bugs are nasty!

Millie wrote:
when I got stung on the neck by just a tiny wasp!  The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 2456458577

shockscream  that must have hurt even more!!! the neck is very sensitive! Hubby got bitten last summer on his head several time and that's bad too! They got him in the tractor's cabin!  scared
They are vicious bugs cuz they attack you deliberately, totally uncalled for! and they do plot their crime! they fly direct at you with the intention of biting you! bunch of creepo!  furious

I guess we can say that there are some "evil" bugs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Monsters of the Shire!! :0   The Monsters of the Shire!! :0 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monsters of the Shire!! :0
Page 1 of 1