Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Natural Happenings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Natural Happenings! Empty
PostSubject: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 9:17 am

On Nov 17th, an earthquake 4.0 magnitude shook Hobbiton! It was just about 9 pm I was in bed and hubby still in the living room when the bed shook and the windows rattled! From the bedroom I heard hubby say "what was that?" when I was like "what the heck?" and said "did you feel that?". Well, hubby said it felt like an earthquake and that the whole house shook!

It lasted just few minutes. In the morning I checked on the net to find out that yes, there was an earthquake and happened like we felt it. What we didn't know is that there is a Seismic Zone about 200 miles from us called "The New Madrid Seismic Zone" and it's active. Did bunch of damages in 19th century and since then, gives a little shake now and then.

Of course 4.0 was nothing to be alarmed, people closer to it must have felt it more, but that's not CA earthquakes!

Well, that was the latest news from Hobbiton! Wink
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptyMon Nov 29, 2021 11:28 am

Your windows rattled!  shockscream
That's pretty strong!  shockscream
You know what!? A few days ago, I thought I felt a slight swaying motion while I was laying on my bed. - It only lasted a second.
I thought I was having a 'stroke'!  laughtotear
But, now, with your mention of an earthquake, I thought maybe it was God giving everybody a warning!  shockscream
It sure is an evil world we got going here!  disgusted
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 8:43 am

Millie wrote:
But, now, with your mention of an earthquake, I thought maybe it was God giving everybody a warning!  shockscream
It sure is an evil world we got going here!  

Sure looks like it as Jesus had foretold:

“Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven." Luke 21:10-11

You know what, I wouldn't be surprised that we're getting warnings! Because really right now it's "seeing" and believing because I do see the prophecies I read in the Bible unfolding before my waking eyes! It's just what was said to a "T".

And Covid gets totally into the picture! With all the manipulations, controlling, etc... if it's not the rise of the antichrist, it sure looks like it a lot!

We're slowly but surely advancing toward:

"It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name." Rev. 13: 16-17

I'm sad to see that many Christians don't even look forward to Jesus' 2nd coming sad I don't get it because this is awesome news, the best after the cleansing of sin/reconciliation with God that He provided with His 1st coming as the perfect lamb of God. His 1st coming gave us Eternal life but the 2nd is no lesser, it adds to it:

Jesus comes back to annihilate evil! the Scriptures say: "the wicked shall be no more, though you look for it, it shall not be found", He destroys human governments for good,  Jesus is going to rule the world  "Lord of lords, Kind of kings", sanity, justice finally restored... and on top of all that, Jesus restores the earth to its paradisiac state, we'll go back to the garden of Eden, everything will be as it should have been if Satan hadn't spoiled everything...

I can't wait, I'm so looking forward to the "New Heavens (meaning the  governments are replaced by Jesus' ruling) and New Earth (our beautiful planet back to what it was!)

Just think peace will reign, even peace with animal kingdom so we'll be able to interact with wild animals even better! No fear for them, no fear for us, the big black bear won't eat us!!! Hihi  but will want to give us a big hug

Just a little glimpse on the Scriptures:

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good,  treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—  having a form of godliness but denying its power." (2 Tim. 3: 1-5)

^ This is what I witness daily in that crazy society we live in!

… You are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night…“Surely I am coming soon.”

Can't understand why, even bunch of Christians aren't believing what Jesus told us. He came the 1st time and for sure He's coming back just like He promised! But in a way I shouldn't be surprised. His 1st coming was prophesied and the people of that Era weren't believing either! Most of them didn't believe Messiah had come regardless of all the fulfilled prophecies... 

Jesus told them: “When evening comes, you say, ‘The weather will be fair, for the sky is red,’ and in the morning, ‘Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.’ You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but not the signs of the times." Mat. 16:2-3

Probably why the same is happening right now and people can't see the "signs of time" unfolding before their eyes. I think they don't want to see and many just say... it will happen but in a long, long time, like in a century or 2. I don't think so.

And what a beautiful promise, what a wonderful life ahead of us!

Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! … I saw “a new heaven and a new earth”…

“Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people…

‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!”

Then he said (Jesus says), “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”” 

1 Thes. 5:2, Rev. 22:20, Rev. 21:1,3-5

^ I'm so looking forward to that! And then.... the "real" life begins!!! God had a great plan when He created all things, and I can't wait to go back to it! ddream

Sorry for the long post... this is a dear subject to me, very exiting and I can't help myself!  Hihi
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 11:01 pm

You sound like a Jehovah Witness, Merry!
Of all the congregations, 'Jehovah Witness' are my favorite parishioners.
I like it when they visit me. - I get to babble-on, like I do here! laughtotear
In this sick world, though, they don't come visiting me anymore.sad
, ,
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 2:40 pm

yeah, I'm not surprised many people are very cautious. We have quite some people from our parish who don't come anymore. 
Actually here the Jehovah witnesses weren't coming even before Covid and all its madness! Probably because we're too far out and there's barely anybody as we all have ranches and most people have a lot more acreage than we do, so over 120 acres. Because of that we are well spaced.
But I remember them coming decades ago when we were living in a small town.
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:12 pm

Merry wrote:
Covid and all its madness!
Well described, Merry!  boxing

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:36 pm

Visibly in France they are pushing for a 5th boost!!  frustrated and they play with people's cravings for entertainments, vacations, dining out, etc... You can only do these things if you can prove you've been vaccinated. Then, you can't go to the hospital to see a doctor if you aren't vaccinated, unless you need the emergency room. In some area of France, often times doctors don't have their own offices and you got see them in the hospital... so it's a good insensitive to push the vaccine.

Then, just hear the latest lame info on the vaccine (still in France), you can take the bus or the subway if you aren't vaccinated BUT you can't take the TGV a high speed train that can transport you across France. So it is used a lot by people who go in vacations! All people who can't go by car and don't want to give up traveling, are then going for the vaccine.

Thing is if these people would think for just a minute they would realize that it's all non sense! So what, Covid doesn't like to go in the bus or subway BUT it loves to go in the TGV!  laughtotear lmao laughtotear

If you can catch Covid in the TGV than you can catch it in the bus or subway.... But of course the majority of people will only take the bus or subway to go to work, or to go to a nearby town. The insensitive isn't as strong as threatening them of not being able to travel!

Governments disgust me with their lies and manipulative ways.
Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! EmptyTue Feb 01, 2022 6:52 pm

^ crazy!!!

I keep forgetting about that earthquake....I didn't feel/hear a thing. laughtotear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Natural Happenings!   Natural Happenings! Empty

Back to top Go down

Natural Happenings!
Page 1 of 1