Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Weird Happenings! :o

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Weird Happenings! :o Empty
PostSubject: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o EmptyThu Jul 27, 2017 9:01 pm

Here's the latest happenings in Hobbiton!

A couple of Swallows must have watched the movie "The Birds" and got some inspiration with it! laughtotear
Here is what happened, I was going to hang my laundry outside, when I see the lethal couple, flying toward me, at first you go dazzled so beautiful and then runsoff as i saw one of them dive bombing me!!!! scared
I had to duck low and i'm just 5.5 ft!!!! yes

I thought it was just a freak flight but they turn around and come to attack me again, and again and again as I was trying to hang my clothes!

Well, birds aren't always innocent little cuties! scary sometimes they turn into war bombers! evil
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o EmptyFri Jul 28, 2017 12:17 am

It sounds unearthly to me!  laughtotear  
But, no, yeah, really! Why were they attacking you!?
That's a mystery!
Were there trees nearby!? ...for where their nest is!?
Swallows! They build nests in the eaves of a house, don't they?
If not, it must be sorcery!  scary
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o EmptyMon Aug 14, 2017 10:10 am

Sorry to answer just now, i found out that Swallows are very touchy when they have babies and like you guessed they had a nest close by above one of my windows in the back so not far from where i have my clothe line! the parents were freaking about that! giggling

The babies are now gone from the nest all is peaceful again hapdance
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 5:59 pm

That's pretty cool ! ...you have a tweetie-bird nest attached to your home! dazzled
I wish I had a nest up in my rafters!
Oh! I would 'peek' just to see the baby's!  ddream  

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o EmptyTue Aug 15, 2017 6:02 pm

Merry wrote:

The babies are now gone from the nest all is peaceful again hapdance
Oh! I know what you did!  shockscream  - Your hubby drowned them all in a bucket!  laughtotear

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o EmptyWed Aug 30, 2017 9:08 am

omg noway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Happenings! :o   Weird Happenings! :o Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Happenings! :o
Page 1 of 1