Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Christmas Trees!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Here's a picture of my Christmas tree! Deco
Christmas Trees! Driveway%2044%20007_zpshxcg0jbq
I will show it to you again when I put Christmas lights on it!  happy

Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 9:32 pm

numb1 i remember that one! yes! it's the perfect one! it'll be awesome with the lights!
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 9:03 am

That's a great looking tree
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 10:40 pm

Dory wrote:
numb1 i remember that one! yes! it's the perfect one! it'll be awesome with the lights!
 happy

Snowy wrote:
That's a great looking tree
 thkyou Snowy!   vhappy

Hey! Everybody else has to show a picture of their Christmas tree too, you know!  Deco
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyWed Dec 07, 2016 12:18 pm

mine is rubbish looking..3 foot high fibre optic thing that sits on a shelf and we hardly notice it to the point that hubby left it on all night just 2 nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 4:49 pm

i've always been meaning to post my little tiny one for ages now. i think i will use this opportunity! (soon as i can flick the camera)
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:07 pm

Snowy wrote:
mine is rubbish looking..3 foot high fibre optic thing that sits on a shelf and we hardly notice it to the point that hubby left it on all night just 2 nights ago.

We want to see your Christmas tree, Snowy! Grin ..even if it's something to laugh at! laughtotear
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 8:12 pm

Dory wrote:
i've always been meaning to post my little tiny one for ages now. i think i will use this opportunity! (soon as i can flick the camera)
Yeah, I got a picture of mine all lit up with Christmas lights ...but, photobucket is super slow tonight!
Maybe 'tomorrow' during the day time, I can try again.  yes

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySun Dec 11, 2016 7:08 pm

Ok! Here's My Christmas Tree!  Hihi

Christmas Trees! Christmas%20Tree%2045%20001_zpsep5e7au3
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:45 am

That is a great looking tree Millie

Deco
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:46 am

Dang I missed that thread! I'll try to take a pic at my Christmas tree and post it Deco

dazzled great Christmas tree Millie!!!

Waiting for yours Snowy and Dory!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 6:34 am

My tree changes from one colour to the next like a wave so managed to catch it mid-wave and got 2 colours at once
The colours it goes are yellow,pink,white,red,green then does a twinkle/shimmer thing with white.
I should say that the change of colour is when the full colour is there and isn't two colours at once all the time. The twinkle part stays longest

Christmas Trees! Img_0110
Christmas Trees! Img_0111
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:23 pm

dazzled it's a really nice Christmas tree! I took a pic of mine just have to upload it! I hope to do that tomorrow. It's supposed to rain/wintry mix so I should be home with some time! thanks for posting!
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyFri Dec 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Snowy wrote:
My tree changes from one colour to the next like a wave so managed to catch it mid-wave and got 2 colours at once
The colours it goes are yellow,pink,white,red,green then does a twinkle/shimmer thing with white.
I should say that the change of colour is when the full colour is there and isn't two colours at once all the time. The twinkle part stays longest

Christmas Trees! Img_0110
Christmas Trees! Img_0111
That's not a rubbish tree, Snowy!
It's Beautiful!  ddream
Thanks!  blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 5:13 pm

Okay here is my tiny bitty Christmas tree! Can't wait for my house to be remodeled so that i can again put up my big one!

Christmas Trees! 5855c5bf93d8b

And the next isn't going along with this topic but i wanted to let you see part of my wall deco as there i have my cute little snowmen!!!

Christmas Trees! 5855c6759d8a0
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 11:43 pm

That's a real nice Christmas tree, Merry!  ddream    ...but, either your Christmas tree is cockeyed, or your whole house is! Laughard

Oh! Wow! ..You got Christmas lights along the ceiling ddream , and snowflakes  ddream, and  Christmas balls ddream , and wreaths around the window ddream , and 3 Snowmen  ddream
Pretty!, Merry!
Thanks!  blowkiss

ps
Laughard If Snowy thinks her tree looks like rubbish, I wonder what she thinks of your cockeyed tree!?  Laughard

Hey! It's easy to fix, Merry! ..Just give the tree, or house, a push on one side!  Laughard
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 12:53 pm

The tree and decorations look great.
I haven't got any on my ceiling or walls this year
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySun Dec 18, 2016 1:46 pm

Laughard   yep, my tree is crooked!!! it's one of those fake trees that you've got to be careful not to touch too much, to reform them. Also the base is not that great to keep it straight...

I do have it all inside and a wreath on my front door... the only thing missing is Christmas lights outside, I wish i could at least have some on my deck but hubby is against it!  sad  Still, i've not said my last word on it!  evil and i'll get some one of these days!  woohdance
Back to top Go down
Snowy
Snowy

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 8:15 am

If we put Christmas lights outside we'd be the only ones around here...there's some that do decorate outside..I think we're all too lazy around here
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 2:45 pm

Merry wrote:
Laughard   yep, my tree is crooked!!! it's one of those fake trees that you've got to be careful not to touch too much, to reform them. Also the base is not that great to keep it straight...

Oh, I am so relieved you didn't get mad at me about the tree!
I just wanted to be truthful.
Otherwise, it's a beautiful tree!  Deco
...I just gotta tilt my head a bit, and everything looks symmetrical!  Laughard

@ Snowy
Aww! Forget the neighbors, Snowy! - String-up the lights!  woohdance

Ok, so I got another water-run this morning.
The weather was just real mild out, at about the freezing point.
I said, "Lord! Thank you for having mercy on me!"
I started loading my car with the water barrel, and whatnot ...thinking I'll have an easy day, when it started snowing! ...Oh! Yes! It started Snowing!
Never a dull moment!
By the time I got to the main road, the snow falling turned into an all-out 'white-out' blizzard!
Oh! Groan!
Well, I fought through the blizzard, and made-it, to get my water barrel refill.
The snow was still flying on the way home!
'Then', wouldn't you know, by the time I got safely home, the blizzard abruptly stopped, with clear blue sky above!
Laughard

Well, that was 'my' morning!  

People are using snowmobiles on my 2 mile snow road. Christmas Trees! Snowmobile-4070

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptyMon Dec 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Millie wrote:
Oh, I am so relieved you didn't get mad at me about the tree!
I just wanted to be truthful.

thumbup hug

Millie wrote:
Never a dull moment!

Laughard indeed! i'm glad that all is well that ends well! happy
Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:27 pm

lol

but, everyone's tree looks  numb1 dazzled really like them all!!!!
okay! so, if you think Merry's tree is a little loopy, here's my little itty bitty tree at last (that can't be found in stores anymore??) so, it lacks a little on deco because i never really found the right stuff for it. but, it's cute! i like it! i put it up every year, even it's "lacking"

Christmas Trees! 585ecaa704677

Christmas Trees! 585ecaa6ecc5c
Christmas Trees! 585ecaa6f18fc
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 1:44 pm

dazzled awww what an adorable, yet beautiful little Christmas tree!!!! I love the old fashion ornaments! numb1
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:27 pm

Dory wrote:
lol

(that can't be found in stores anymore??)
Maybe there's a reason why, Dory!  laughtotear

No! Really! I Love your tree, and the ornaments, Dory!  ddream
That Santa and teddybear  ddream  I love it!  Smile
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 10:41 pm

Thanks for everybody showing their tree! - They're Lovely! ddream
You know what, Merry!? - You must be a Tasmanian Devil around your kitchen!  omg

Merry Christmas, you gals!  ddream
Christmas Trees! Merry-Christmas-Animated-christmas-9299859-430-330
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Trees! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Trees!   Christmas Trees! Empty

Back to top Go down

Christmas Trees!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next