Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

My poems

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

My poems Empty
PostSubject: My poems   My poems EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:07 am

[size=32]Life[/size]
                     A poem written by Rinnah Honey
                              August 19, 2020

What is this life you’ve taken? Was it yours to take, was it worth it? Did it mean so little that without a thought you blew it out? Did it make a noise,  did it ask you to stop, or was it silent unable to defend unable to ask why? Why not you?  if the roles were reversed would you find no fault or would you too wish for a Savior? And what was it all for? convenience,  a thoughtless act, how much did it cost? How many sleepless nights, uneaten meals, how many times has it  played over and over in your mind like a movie reel? Was it real or was it just a dream? Something in your subconscious saying this is who you really are!  Only to wake up and find your dreams are just the carriers of the truth and can only show what they really see. What is this life you taken, and how do you know it wouldn’t have  saved your life and by destroying it you ended your own existence? Why were you not more thoughtful more merciful more understanding? What is this life you taken? What is this light that has gone out and what has the World missed out on because of you?

Dory likes this post

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

My poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poems   My poems EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:11 am

This is a beautiful, thoughtful poem AGUnicorn! A question that many should ponder about in this world gone mad!

Millie_Me and AGunicorn like this post

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

My poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poems   My poems EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 12:06 pm

Thank you Merry! if you want to know the story behind it I can tell you. I don't usually tell the inspiration behind my poems because I want the reader to have there on thoughts and ideas about it.
Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

My poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poems   My poems EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 12:07 pm

Merry said it to the "T"! A really good poem thanks for sharing with us!! Grin

AGunicorn likes this post

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

My poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poems   My poems EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 6:30 pm

I have a job I don’t really like, I have a broken down family and a broken bike, I have clothes in my closet and books on my shelf, I have secrets I don’t really tell, so I’m ok. I have a roof over my head but I don’t have friends, I have food to eat but I eat alone, I live in this town so I called at home, so I’m OK. I don’t have much that I enjoy, I say I’m too old to play with toys but guess I am too young to play with boys, so I guess I’m OK. I have a car that runs just fine, I drive alone all the time, I haven’t quite yet lost my mind, so I guess I’m OK. I talk to people I don’t know, I’d rather just go with the flow, it’s harder here to let things go, but I guess I’m OK. People tell me smile more, I rather just shut the door, I don’t really want to be here anymore, but I’ll be OK. People say it could be worse, I hear of others who have been cursed it’s because of them I cannot hurt, so I’ll tell you I’m OK. Happiness is a curious thing, people say it comes in spring, I haven’t seen a damn thing! but whatever I’ll be OK. I’ll be OK, I’ll be OK, I’ll be OK, I tell the voices in my head I’ll be OK, but they tell me a different way I can’t let them win today so I have to be OK. People I know always say I should be happy to Breathe today and that’s fine for them to think that way, I tell them I’ll be OK. I am tired of waiting for my chance to fly, is it true freedom is when you die? I guess someday I’ll give it a try, but right now I’m OK. My tired lips they do not speak and I do not know what to seek, I know what it’s like to feel so weak, so I guess I’m OK. My trouble to others may seem so small, where I have merely stumbled others have fell, it’s because of them I cannot tell the stories my lips know so well, but they tell me I’m OK.  I’m OK, I’m OK, I’m OK, I’m OK, nothing new has happened today, all my friends have gone away, alone I am in alone I will stay, breathe in breathe out, you see I’m OK.  I wish I could tell you how how it feels to be let down, what it’s like to just be around, but don’t worry I’ll be OK. I’m not fighting anymore, I’ve given up and lock the door and yet this leaves me wanting more, But hay I’m OK! I wish I could tell you what you want, but I cannot practice what I haven’t been taught and it really doesn’t matter how long I fought, as long as I’m OK. This pain I feel This anxiety I guess it’s now part of me,  this uselessness I’ll always be but do not worry can’t you see? I’ll be OK.  My fantasies are calling me, these sleepless nights are hunting me, these chains I wear must comfort me, what’s wrong with you?  I’m OK. I’m OK I’m OK, I’m OK, I’m OK, I’ll repeat it and I’ll repeat it with the pounding of my heart, I’ll repeat it I’ll repeat it so it doesn’t tear apart, I’ll sing it in a song I’ll write it in a verse, I’ll say it on my lips I’ll say it when I’m hurt, I will say it, I will say it, I will say it to myself I will say to you, I will say it to them to my face is blue, so hi how are you I’m OK. I’m not happy I’ve never been I don’t even think I was back then, but I will still tell you again and again I’m OK. My scars I cannot show and tell I keep them hidden I do it well and do you think you know me well? well I’m OK. I cannot think I do not rest, where is this place of happiness, where can I get eternal rest? I should not complain I have been blessed, so I’ll just say I’m OK. i’m OK, I’m OK,I’m OK, I’m OK. do you believe me now?  my little lie, I believe it I tell it all the time, but sounds much sweeter when it’s in a rhyme, I can show you if you have the time, no? Well that’s OK. That’s OK, that’s OK, I keep it all to myself anyway, they say tomorrow is a brand new day, but for me I can’t get past OK
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

My poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poems   My poems EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 7:53 pm

My poems ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.com%2Fimages%2Fa6a4dda960367e51d447032dceafb3bb%2Ftenor

I know what you feel, reading you brings me back when I was in your shoes... I understand what you mean deep inside.
I wrote similar words in the dark hours of my life. I know how hard it can be to picture any bright tomorrow, to see the light at the very end of the tunnel when you are way down in the depth of the earth.
But the light is there nonetheless... it was waiting for me and it's now waiting for you hug

I wish I could do something to make it all good for you, but to really breakthrough requires more than what another human being can do.

Just know that though I can't be by your side physically, you are not alone, as I am with you in spirit and hold you close in my heart My poems Petits-coeurs

Hang on for the rainbow will shine through the clouds My poems Arc-en-ciel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My poems Empty
PostSubject: Re: My poems   My poems Empty

Back to top Go down

My poems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tea Party :: Rhodonite Dream-
Jump to: