Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

My best doll friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

My best doll friend  Empty
PostSubject: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyFri Dec 02, 2022 6:16 pm

My best doll friend  69309010

I don’t know if it’s a crime or not, but I shamelessly have a favorite doll! Her name is Alexis Christine O’Shay and we have been the best of friends since 2015! Alexis has helped me get through some rough patches and some crazy drama, she’s also been with me on so many adventures and new experiences. Alexis has been the one consisting doll that I have ever owned and I’m never giving her up. I know this may seem crazy, but she has as much value to me as a dear friend and family member. Anytime I come home from work whether it’s been an easy day or a stressful day, Alexis is always there with her smile to cheer me up! I’m so thankful to have found her:) does anyone here have a favorite doll?

Dory and Millie_Me like this post

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 9:48 am

My best doll friend  C3f8fe10
Alexis and I are making snowflakes to decorate the windows in our room!

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptySat Dec 03, 2022 10:06 am

Great pics AGUnicorn both you and Alexis are adorable! fangirl

Window snowflakes ddream reminds me my youth! Should make some again!

A fav doll.... Thinking dang that's a tough question! Like you, I really count on my Lexy's big smile and it's quite a blessing to see her each time.

When I was a kid it was a rag doll my Mom had made. I'm rather in a hurry right now but I'll be back with the story and a pic (gotta scan it 1st!)

But to go back to now... Kirsten always been my girl over all. I do relate to her as like her I left the country I grew up in to move back to the U.S that after all I left when I was a little kid (did start kindergarten in France), and I have felt what she felt!

To give just one quote.... words given by their family when they left Sweden for the U.S are so comforting to me also:

"When you're lonely, look at the sun. Remember that we all see the same sun"

But, I have to confess that I'm getting super bonded with Dayo (my Claudie), totally nuts about her fangirl Such a sweet, happy face!

I'll post a pic of her as well!

AGunicorn likes this post

Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptySun Dec 04, 2022 12:28 pm

thkyou for sharing!! hug
I just love seeing your pics all the time, and wow I've not made snowflakes in a good long while either!!

when I was a kid i did have a top favorite stuffed animal (shocking i know, i actually CAN answer that particular question laughtotear )
He is a handmade (my Mom made him) dog dressed as a sheriff. I called him "Doggy" (which it sounded more like "Duh-ggy" and he went everywhere with me, and shared the bed every single night. By and by he'd get used up (though my eyes couldn't see that lol) and my Mom would say it's time to wash him cause he's dirty (i hated that) afterwards "poof" so shiny and clean (a new doggy which i never realized LOL) and the love affair continued until she said she wasn't making another one cryhard Anyway, I still have him and also the original stuffed animal that was larger and what she used to copy when she painted the fabric.

Side story aside, I still don't know for dead sure what's my fav doll, I do love them all, i suppose i'd just en masse grab them in a serious event! I do have a special place for Kirsten because she's my first introductory doll into AG. I still have the her despite the fact i got another one when her hair thinned out.

It's a wonderful idea to make homemade ornaments to decorate the place with!!

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyTue Dec 06, 2022 1:33 pm

I know who's on AGunicorn's avatar!  happy
It's AGunicorn and Alexis Christine O’Shay!  happy  

Dory and AGunicorn like this post

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 5:33 pm

My best doll friend  Img_0211

Here is a fun fact! How I found out about Alexis is I typed "waterproof doll" in Google and the Via-E website came up! when I clicked on it and went through everything I was so happy and amazed, I found a doll that could go swimming with me and is vary well made that I can take her everywhere! I also like that you don't have to send her to a doll hospital but are given the supplies you need to keep her in good condition. Another thing I love about Alexis is that she is fully vinyl but can still fit AG doll clothes really well, and lets not forget about her articulation! Alexis and I have swam in the Ocean, gone camping, went to AG and have been on road trips! She really is the best doll ever ( in my opinion) and I'm so happy to have found her!!!

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyFri Dec 09, 2022 8:49 pm

ALEXIS IS GOING SWIMMING!!   happy
  Thanks, AGunicorn!  blowkiss

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyMon Dec 19, 2022 6:41 pm

One more week till Christmas! All the gifts are under the tree, the stockings are full and the decorations are lit! Alexis and I are so excited for Christmas and are looking forward to spending it together. We will also be spending Christmas with my sister and her family, so this hopefully will be a good Christmas!

My best doll friend  Img_1110

Millie_Me likes this post

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyWed Dec 21, 2022 7:26 pm

Thanks for sharing AGUnicorn! Awesome the way you found Alexis and all the adventures you've been together! I found out about ViaE dolls because someone mentioned them to me!

I also love my Lexy, her smile is sure to brighten up any cloudy day!

I love the last pic you posted! you succeeded to find the same care bears top!!! thumbup  you've got a nice Christmas tree! Deco it's always fun to decorate! It's great that you'll be with your sister for Christmas! i'm sure you'll have lots of fun! Happy

I have to take few pics of my deco and post them but it's been so crazy that I didn't find zip of time... And now that we're so close to Christmas I guess I'll do that after. Tomorrow, I'll finish up with my gifts, Friday it's baking time, and Saturday morning is the Christmas meal prep, afternoon.... Play time! Candy

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 4:20 pm

Merry your Lexy is so cute, and I can't wait to see what she will be wearing for Christmas!
Yum! I truly miss my mom's bakery, she and my sister made the best cookies and pies.
I hope everything goes well with your baking! All of us are so excited for Christmas!! cheers
Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyFri Dec 23, 2022 4:27 pm

Here are all my Via-e doll friends dressed up for Christmas (from Left to Right we have Lisa Alexis Tatiana Zoe Chloe) and we can't wait! I will introduce you all to everyone after the Holidays and tell you more about them in detail.My best doll friend  Img_1210

Millie_Me likes this post

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptySat Dec 24, 2022 11:40 pm

AGunicorn wrote:
Merry your Lexy is so cute, and I can't wait to see what she will be wearing for Christmas!
Yum! I truly miss my mom's bakery, she and my sister made the best cookies and pies.
I hope everything goes well with your baking! All of us are so excited for Christmas!! cheers

thkyou

All baking was finished yesterday, and I was done this morning with my Christmas log, made also some French baguettes as hubby made his grandma's deer pate., and I prepared all the component of my Paella so tomorrow I'll just have to put it all together and let it cook some more. It'll go fast and won't take much of my time.woohdance

I dressed up everyone for Christmas! woohdance Gotta take a pic and post it!

your girls look great in their J&J outfits! dazzled

Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2023 7:49 am

AGunicorn wrote:
Here are all my Via-e doll friends dressed up for Christmas (from Left to Right we have Lisa Alexis Tatiana Zoe Chloe) and we can't wait! I will introduce you all to everyone after the Holidays and tell you more about them in detail.My best doll friend  Img_1210

dazzled they look so cute in the j & J outfits, and can't wait to hear their backstories!
that bakery sounds like it was glutton fangirl
Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 5:28 pm

My best doll friend  Img_1610

Happy Valentines Day! I know I'm late and I'm so sorry for being MIA, life has been crazy for me right now. but I want to share this photo I took of Alexis for Valentines Day! I'm so proud of how this photo turned out!!! I Love Alexie a lot and she has been with me through thick and thin, I'm so thankful for her! I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's day!!

Back to top Go down
AGunicorn
AGunicorn

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptySat Feb 18, 2023 5:29 pm

My best doll friend  Img_1611

Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyMon Feb 20, 2023 6:22 pm

Hi!! Nice to see you here, but no problem, totally understand being bogged down by life! Thanks for sharing the awesome photos, i really like them both!! beeheart You did an awesome job with the valentine pic, and i just love the second one with the sunglasses mojo! Grin
Happy Valentines!  chillout  (belated now though!)
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  EmptyFri Mar 17, 2023 12:02 pm

Beautiful pics! Didn't realize you had posted them omg

My fav is the pic of you and Alexis all bundled up! fangirl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My best doll friend    My best doll friend  Empty

Back to top Go down

My best doll friend
Page 1 of 1