Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Our Bed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Our Bed Empty
PostSubject: Our Bed   Our Bed EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 8:46 am

Here it is! Made out of red oak with an oil finish. When he has more time he wants to make the matching night tables! 

Note: the 2 different designs were intentional, he didn't want to have a typical bed frame with the foot of the bed being a replica of the head only smaller. So he made a sun for the head and the star of David for the foot. Not conventional but original  winks

Just to say, I sleep on the side by the window, the drum on the wall is mine, I had it custom made by Native Americans years ago. It plays well! Khloe and Snoopy sleep on their beds against that wall.

Our Bed PWO86uK
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Our Bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Bed   Our Bed EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 10:01 pm

Hichick Merry!
Look at the beautiful wood bed on that beautiful wood floor!  dazzled

The Sun for the headboard, and the star of David for the foot! Cool! Merry!
(The foot board will stop you from falling off the end of the bed! laughtotear )  
The bed is a really nice color wood!  thumbup - You say 'Red Oak'. - Top of the line!
(There are no Oak where I live!)
Gosh! It must have taken forever to sand all that!  shockscream

So! (I presume) Khloe and Snoopy are cats) sleep on their beds against the Drum wall.
I'll never remember the names 'Khloe and Snoopy'
Oh! If I remember right, Snoopy, is the cat that 'was' skin and bones.  notsure

And, soooooon! ...matching night tables!  happy

Thanks for the pic', Merry!  blowkiss

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Our Bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Bed   Our Bed EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 10:00 am

ywelcome Millie!

Snoopy is my 2nd little dog who was abandoned at the entrance of our property, I had even seen the guy dropping him but at the time thought he was just letting his dog pee and when I was back from my errands I had seen the poor baby sitting where he was left waiting for his master's return that never happened and after 5 days he was ready to let me adopt him.

Khloe is my little Chihuahua mix, the one that will turn 11 in January.

Here's a pic of both. On the left the black and white dog is Snoopy and on the right it's Khloe 

Our Bed BqpXdLO

The cat that was skin and bone is called Nala and she leaves in her own "palace" aka milk barn.

Our cats don't sleep on their cat beds that often, so I don't leave any by the wall of my bedroom. Most of the time they just jump on our bed and sleep by us! Cats will be cats!

Yep, I love Red Oak that's why we didn't stain the bed, the natural color is perfect as it is.
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Our Bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Bed   Our Bed EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 12:24 pm

So! It was Nala that was skin and bones! Thinking
I remember now! You showed me a picture of Nala with skin and bones!
I remember Nala's palace! Laughing
And, I'm hoping that the tomcat has stopped harassing Nala! cryhard
And, I remember saying your snake goes on a walk with you too! Laughard  ...or, I should say a 'slither' or wiggle with you! Laughard

Thanks for the pic', Merry! blowkiss
Sooo! Khloe and Snoopy sleep in your bedroom, and your cats sleep on your bed!Laughard

I think I see a reason for your insomnia, Merry! Smile
All the cats and dogs interrupting your sleep throughout the night going pee!  inspects  
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Our Bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Bed   Our Bed EmptyTue Dec 29, 2020 12:24 pm

Millie wrote:
And, I remember saying your snake goes on a walk with you too! Our Bed 3534686572  ...or, I should say a 'slither' or wiggle with you! Our Bed 3534686572
Right now they're all hibernating!   hapsing

Millie wrote:
Thanks for the pic', Merry! Our Bed 886217654

ywelcome

Millie wrote:
All the cats and dogs interrupting your sleep throughout the night going pee!  Our Bed 3783389949

no, they're good babies  fangirl  I bring them out before going to bed and they sleep quietly in their little bed, with their little blankies!  dazzled  we don't heat much so it's always a bit fresh in the bedroom.
The kitties go as they please not disturbing me a bit.  winks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our Bed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Bed   Our Bed Empty

Back to top Go down

Our Bed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tea Party :: Hobbiton's Treasures-
Jump to: