Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Meet Lucia & Mia!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Meet Lucia & Mia! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Lucia & Mia!   Meet Lucia & Mia! EmptyFri Jul 03, 2020 7:37 pm

Here are the bears my daughter and I got from the "Build a Bear Shop"!! It was real fun to see them "come to life" vhappy

1st, you choose the "shell" aka your empty bear. Though the one we chose was "the Ocean Treasure Bears", they don't end up being all exactly the same as they are all cut in different part of the fabric...so one might have blue on the main part of the face, another might be pink.

2nd, the guy stuff it before you to your liking "soft, Medium or firm", we chose an in between soft and medium

3rd, you put a scent, and or a beating heart in them. We went just for the beating heart. You have to press the bear at the right place to hear the heart beating. It lasts for few beats and stops, then, you have to press again if you want to.

4th, time to choose an outfit or several winks , as we found a nice winter outfit from the 70% sale,  we got that on top of the outfit at regular price. So we have a summer and winter outfit.

We went out happy as can be!

My daughter's bear is called: Mia

Mine: Lucia

Something funny that just happened without us having any part of it... my daughter is taller than I and she ended up with a bear taller than mine! giggling You can tell on the pic, her bear is the one on the left.

1st Pic.... omg gotta warn you this one is rated R shockscream

Meet Lucia & Mia! 9H0311R

now you've seen them bare naked! lmao and as you can see Mia on the left is taller than Lucia  winks

2nd pic, Mia and Lucia with their summer outfit

Meet Lucia & Mia! Jwwz9ja

3rd pic, close up on the foot, they have ocean items in their feet

Meet Lucia & Mia! R6P0wr4

4th pic,  Lucia in the winter outfit

Meet Lucia & Mia! SfZIYPX

5th, Lucia and her Friends

Meet Lucia & Mia! F4u1enk

dazzled that was our sweet little bears! fangirl
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

Meet Lucia & Mia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Lucia & Mia!   Meet Lucia & Mia! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Well! Holy!-Moley! Hichick Merry!
I don't know how I missed this post!
You posted on July 3rd ...and today is the 14th! That's 11 days ago!
Sorry about it slipping by me.  thinking
I love those Bears!  vhappy
I got a feeling 'you' (Merry) was the first to name your Bear 'Lucia' Then your daughter named hers 'Mia'!  laughtotear  always the joker!  laughtotear
Lucia and Mia!
Anyway!
I hope you took off Lucia's winter outfit!?, because it's too hot to wear winter clothes in the middle of the Summer!  shockscream
And don't leave her bare naked either! laughtotear
I really like Lucia's snow pants!  Grin  
Funny that Mia is taller than Lucia!  laughtotear
The beating Heart and the ocean items in their feet is nice!  Grin
It's nice that Lucia has 2 friends already!  Grin
Your daughters Bear 'Mia' says "Keep Cool" on her Summer shirt!  Grin
Thanks for posting them, Merry!  blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

Meet Lucia & Mia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Lucia & Mia!   Meet Lucia & Mia! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 5:34 am

ywelcome Millie glad you enjoy the post and the bears! If i had time like i used to i would make clothes for them, but got too little so i have prioritize .... keeping time for painting is more important to me  vhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Lucia & Mia! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Lucia & Mia!   Meet Lucia & Mia! Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet Lucia & Mia!
Page 1 of 1