Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:05 am

thkyou  for adding your masterpiece to our Gallery!!! blowkiss Anyway, enjoy your visit! happy
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: My 1st Puzzle!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:21 am

Here is my 1st puzzle done with "Everyday Jigsaw"!! vhappy  thkyou again Millie for introducing me to that wonderful software!!! blowkiss
I chose to create my own puzzle using one of my pics and for my first i had to use a pic from my ol' time fav character "Snoopy"! voila
I got it cut out in 104 pieces, to have fun instead of question inspects question notsure furious lostmarble drivnut  blowup stressing out!   lmao
what is easy is relaxing and i'm doing puzzles to relax! yes peace chillout

Got a "mission accomplished" in 22 min without help!  cheerleading okay, okay, now refrain to spoil everything by actually saying that.... it WAS SO EASY! shh

Here's my masterpiece!  happy

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! CZV7snb

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! O6jKt3d

Last edited by Merry on Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 8:34 pm

ywelcome  Merry!  Grin

laughtotear Merry! Merry Merry!  laughtotear
I can't see your 'masterpiece'!  laughtotear
All that 'shows' is a black box, with these words in it:

The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available.
imgur.com

laughtotear
Did you forget to log-into imgur.com, before you posted a picture there, Merry!?  question
(Pictures won't stick in imgur.com, unless you're logged-in first!)

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EyJhIjogIjcwMCIsICJjIjogImtlZXBjYWxtIiwgImIiOiAiNjAwIiwgImUiOiAiNDQiLCAiZCI6ICI5NiIsICJnIjogIiNkZTRmYjciLCAiZiI6ICIjYzFiZWEyIiwgImkiOiAiQ0hJTEwgUElMTCAiLCAiaCI6ICJUQUtFIEEiLCAiayI6ICIgVEhFIEZVQ0siLCAiaiI6ICJBTkQgQ0FMTSIsICJsIjogIkRPV04iLCAibyI6ICIvcmVzL2kvZW1ibGVtcy9iaW9oYXphcmQucG5nIiwgInAiOiAiL3Jlcy9pL2JnL25vbmUucG5nIiwgInMiOiAiRmFsc2UiLCAiciI6ICJrZWVwY2FsbSJ9 laughtotear
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Feb 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Nice avatar and sigie, Merry!  fangirl
I'm not quite there yet!  laughtotear

Next time I do a puzzle, I'll post the pic 'here' and take note of the amount of pieces, and how long it took me!  Grin

Remember, Merry! 'Everyday Jigsaw Puzzles' is to help you sleep!  Grin
I so hope it works for you!  blowkiss
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:10 am

laughtotear
the sucker got me good! i had a problem with creating an album in my account and i couldn't put my pics away...  drivnut  so i got fed up and deleted the images and then opened the album and resaving the pics...went back to my post and as i still could see my pics i thought all went well!  crazy even now it tricks me as i can still see them... but i think it's because it remembers. 
Anyhow i've taken the links again evil and edited my post, you should be able to see them now!  voila
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:17 am

thkyou Millie! i'm not there yet either but i felt like i needed to see something like that  vhappy  maybe that will make Spring come faster!  lmao

Millie wrote:
Next time I do a puzzle, I'll post the pic 'here' and take note of the amount of pieces, and how long it took me!  Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! 3240827787 

at 1st thought we could create a topic for each one of us, but that's an idea to post all on the same discussion. I'll ask Dory if she wants to do it like that also!
Otherwise for the time it takes you, they show you after you're done and give you an award... so if you take the screen shot before clicking "ok" you'll have the time it took you and how many pieces you had and the name of your puzzle  winks

I'll remember to use my puzzles also as sleeping aid, but i can't resist to use them during the day to have fun and relax!  voila
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 1:12 pm

Yup! I can see the Snoopy pic' now, Merry!  Grin
Yeah! 104 pieces makes the puzzle pieces a nice size!
So! you "mission accomplished" in 22 min!  Grin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once you've played 'Everyday Puzzles' for some time, the novelty will be over
...and that's when I'm banking on you to get sleepy in the middle of the night!

I don't usually look at the 'time elapsed', because I'm doing a puzzle to pass my time ...so there's no 'race' for me!
Yes! It's a nice relaxing thing to do!  chillout

But, I will take note of the number of pieces and the elapsed time ...to play this game!  Grin ...and I'll post it on here!Grin
I don't know when I'm going to do another puzzle ...BUT I WILL!!  Grin

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Mar 01, 2019 4:58 pm

yay  highfive

i always loved jigsaw puzzles! that is ... the easy ones!  laughtotear  but you need room to use the real ones and also money to buy them! so that software is awesome! on top of that i can get to make pics that i have and love! that's even more fun!

Dory said she'll give it a go also!!!  happy 

I also like to play majhong i have guess what?????  Thinking  yep, that's right! i play on a Free Christmas Majhong i found online! and it's a delight!  woohdance 

Can't wait to see one of yours done!
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Mar 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Ok! Here's a puzzle i just finished!  Grin
Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! Bay35q5
It's a picture of Bob & Emma, who have a utube channel titled 'Explore with US'!
They explore old abandoned houses and mine shafts in the Mojave Desert'!  scared
...it's really quite intriguing! ...and SCARY!!!  runsoff
'Bob & Emma' are a Father and Daughter team! ...and they get-along sooo very well together!  ddream
(They put out a new video every week.)
Here's their utube channel...
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWKjrrUh2KL1d3zXQW79cQ

(I got the Jigsaw picture from their video, "We Were WARNED This Ghost Town Is DANGEROUS..."
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyTue Mar 19, 2019 11:39 am

woohoo thkyou for posting your masterpiece!!! numb1 you did good timing!

didn't have time, lately, to play with another puzzle but i'm itching for it!!!
thanks for sharing the youtube video link that sounds real interesting! i'm gonna look at it on Saturday as that will be the last day of my internet cycle! right now i'm trying to keep whatever i have left to not be shut out! i so wish i could watch video liberally like you do! ddream

Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Mar 22, 2019 7:24 pm

Merry wrote:
thanks for sharing the youtube video link that sounds real interesting! i'm gonna look at it on Saturday as that will be the last day of my internet cycle! right now i'm trying to keep whatever i have left to not be shut out! i so wish i could watch video liberally like you do! ddream
Yeah! You're internet is a real bummer, Merry!  sad
Ok! Sooo!  Maybe 'tomorrow' you may be able to see a bit of Bob and Emma's adventures video's! scary
hug
Yeah, even with all the time playing on utube, I never run out of GB's.
I get 50GB's ...but I only use 40 GB's, at the most.

Yes, I can pretty well 'liberally' watch utube videos anytime I want to.
What a HORRIBLE internet plan you got!  cursing  sad
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Apr 04, 2019 10:57 am

50 GB ddream ddream ddream

yep, it's horrible to deal with only 10 GB per months goes in a blink as so many websites suck up internet like crazy, and i have to be careful with certain websites which get their videos to play regardless of the video blocker i have set up on my browser...

worst of it all, i have no other choice, the only other company is even worst! and the server i'm with goes "just buy more GB from us to carry on...." yeah, right, at $10 per GB noway  i pay too much already... cursing
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri Apr 05, 2019 12:34 pm

10 GB!!??  shockscream
You've got to get a higher GB plan, Merry!  boxing  
Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Apr 18, 2019 2:15 pm

unfortunately, no can do... i pay too much already frustrated can only hope that i'll be able to move where there's a better internet provider! ddream
Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu May 09, 2019 4:12 pm

ok here's my first puzzle with that software! like i said in tweeting, it's all wrong for the timer and all, but oh well:

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! Puzzle10
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyFri May 10, 2019 10:49 pm

Nice picture, Dory!  yes
You're just trying to cover that it took you 2 hours and 6 minutes!  laughtotear
You can't help it if you're retarted, Dory!!  laughtotear
comfort
laughhard
noseface

Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptySun May 12, 2019 12:33 pm

Millie_Me wrote:
Nice picture, Dory!  yes
You're just trying to cover that it took you 2 hours and 6 minutes!  laughtotear
You can't help it if you're retarted, Dory!!  laughtotear
comfort
laughhard
noseface

laughtotear tongout

well i can say it did probably take a bit, it got a bit confusing at one point. after which it cleared up fast.
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Dory wrote:
well i can say it did probably take a bit, it got a bit confusing at one point. after which it cleared up fast.
Yeah! Retartedness comes and goes! laughtotear
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 12:31 pm

Ok! I did another puzzle!  Grin
A picture of my waterhouse!
Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! ORfq4Gq
It took me 49 minutes to do it laughtotear

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! DfhTgAz

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Jun 13, 2019 2:17 pm

claps good job Dory & Millie numb1

Love that horse Dory! and i've got to say your warehouse looks great Millie! thumbup

well, actually I remember that i had done a puzzle at the library, few weeks ago, I'll have to post it... though i have to confess.... shh  it was rather childish lmao  a bunch of dinosaurs.... hope i remembered to take a screen shot, don't remember for sure. Then, I've done another veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy simple like really few pieces! laughtotear  the kind to just make you happy as you've been "sooooooooo good" at it laughtotear  when you'd have to be  lostmarble  cheshire not to be able to do it laughhard
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! EmptyThu Jul 11, 2019 3:45 pm

Merry wrote:
i've got to say your warehouse looks great Millie!  thumbup
 thkyou Merry! Grin
...but, it's not a 'warehouse', Merry! laughtotear  ...It's a 'waterhouse'! Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!   Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Our Jigsaw Puzzle Gallery!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tea Party :: Time For Fun :: Puzzle Gallery-
Jump to: