Tea Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have Fun Following The...Goofy Road!

HomeRegisterLog in

The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Merry
Founder
Merry

The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o   The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 2:06 pm

We Hobbits are very ingenious, and we like our comfort, you know....  yes though we also like to keep our life "private" and to "keep a great deal of mysteries" surrounding our habits... I've decided, after pondering upon the subject while....

The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o Giphy
to let you know, how we Hobbits are going on our morning "poopscapade"!   shh 

We nonchalantly walk toward "the potty room" with the daily gazette tucked under our right arm.... and smoking our pipe, of course... chillout

Then, we elegantly sit upon "The Troll'sThrone"!  shockscream

The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o H8HQEio

I particularly cherish this one, as it was made by my beloved hubby!  lmao I also feel good about it as it has familiar faces decorating it! Now, I must say that there' s always some level of risk involved with going on a "poopscapade" scared and that is why there's a "warning" placed on the "Troll's Throne"  as you can see ...  inspects , but we Baggins don't shy from going on hazardous adventures, you know....  evil

There you have it! a little prying into the "secret life of Hobbits"! One last word about what I've just confided with you... please ,  

The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o Safe_large
Back to top Go down
Dory
Admin
Dory

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o   The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:12 pm

laughtotear "nonchalantly" laughtotear why? not to scare or imply, or to induce a shy one? laughtotear

that's juggling a lot! between the pipe clenched between the teeth, the gazette and trying to find that roll of paper laughtotear

yup warning label laughtotear you don't want to know what's inside, but just in case, clearly it's not to wash your hands in laughhard

Frodo is in shock laughtotear

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o   The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 3:41 am

^
lmao

Dory wrote:
yup warning label laughtotear you don't want to know what's inside,

That's right! can be explosive!!! laughhard
Back to top Go down
Millie_Me
Millie_Me

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o   The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o EmptyTue Feb 27, 2018 1:53 pm

^ The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o G7lt9rW
Oh! Wow! You got the deluxe model, Merry! laughtotear
...critter pictures on it!  ddream
And the 'explosive' warning sticker on it too! laughtotear

Back to top Go down
Merry
Founder
Merry

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o   The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:53 pm

yes    lmao  that's a throne fit for a queen!!!!  voila
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o   The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o Empty

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life Of Hobbits :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tea Party :: Welcome To Hobbiton!-
Jump to: